Title: Frigid Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout writing as J. Lynn Publisher: Spencer Hill Press Publication Date: July 30, 2013 Synopsis: For twenty-one-year-old Sydney, being in love with Kyler isn't anything new. They'd been best friends ever since he pushed her down on the playground and she made him eat a mud pie. Somewhere over the years, she fell for him and fell hard. The big problem with that? Kyler puts the 'man' in man-whore. He's never stayed with a girl longer than a few nights, and with it being their last year in college, Syd doesn't want to risk their friendship by declaring her love. Kyler has always put Syd on a pedestal that was too high for him to reach. To him, she's perfect and she's everything. But the feelings he has for her, he's always hidden away or focused on any other female. After all, Kyler will always be the poor boy from the wrong side of tracks, and Syd will always be the one girl he can never have. But when they...
Ooo I love the cover of Fracture! SO pretty! I think you'll like the Adoration of Jenna Fox. I've read it twice myself =)
ReplyDeleteI started reading The Rule of Claw quite a while ago, and have been meaning to pick it back up ever since. I read Fracture, and am planning to post my review in December, email me if you want to compare notes. I loved The Adoration of Jenna Fox when I first read it, I hope you enjoy it as well. Here's my IMM, http://novelminded.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-3.html Happy Reading!
ReplyDelete